100% full Not resolved
1.2

Beware of this guy vinay noah CEO of Felight training institute in btm layout,bangalore whose hobby is to type fake reviews and loot money from jobless coming newly to bangalore.

Every thing he tells is lie.

He will tell he worked in sky and climbed mount Everest,reality is he got kicked out of his call center job for poor english.He don't have any interest to complete any batch properly nor he knows the subject.Only interested to give false promises and take money.

I have attached proof of how he is typing fake reviews on genuine institute,and praising his fake institute.

See the attached images.how funny he types.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of felight institute course from Felight Institute and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Felight Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was teaching, cheating and fake placement. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Felight Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Felight Institute?

Comments